crankometer set on 8 and rising

| On
Thursday, August 11, 2005
1. Excel - I used to be at least moderately skillful. I spent I don't know how many hours tonight trying to recreate something that I have done in the past. I know I did it, because the evidence was right there, mocking me. And before anyone suggests that I just copy my worksheet and erase the data - - just don't. I think I shall save the rest of what I was trying to do for tomorrow, because right now I just want to smash the program (but not my precious computer) into eighteen million tiny pieces, put each of the pieces under something heavy and/or unpleasant and smash it with a hammer into eighteen million more pieces, or possibly powder. Then put the powder in the drink of my enemies and let them deal with it.
2. this goddamned mess.
3. !!!!!!
4. Why would anybody try to cover Bill Withers' Ain't No Sunshine? I mean, if one was going to do a klezmer version or something, fine - but why do a straight up do-over? Stop it, whoever you are! And also - how did you get on my ipod? Why were you sent here to torment me with your wrongness? DIE, vile besmircher!!! delete, delete, delete!
5. I don't really have a five. I think 1-4 are quite enough to handle right before going to bed.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9