view from Bonneville dam and a book recommendation

| On
Monday, November 26, 2012
blade plus mountains

this is the view standing under one of the huge turbine blades on display at Bonneville Dam.




Are you reading anything good right now? Do you ever find yourself in a reading slump? I get caught in eddies where everything is either too heavy or too light and have to paddle back to the free flowing river of reading. (what? it's late and I know that's pretty dumb but I don't even care. I am so tired I DON'T EVEN CARE. I consider it a victory that I didn't type out my original mixed metaphor which involved a balanced diet.)

I just started reading something pretty fabulous, and perfectly perfect for in between reading quandaries: Sailor Twain or The Mermaid in the Hudson. This graphic novel was first serialized on the web, which is where I first read it.  (you can still read it that way if you follow the previous link.) I enjoyed that very much, but the book is even better! It's beautiful and mysterious and highly recommended (by me, but also by a bunch of other people so you know it's not JUST ME.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9