deep into summer

| On
Thursday, August 22, 2013
upload

These are from Tuesday. I went walking the park, which is something I used to do all the time and for whatever reason quit doing. I've missed it! It was fun and helped becalm my BRAIN ANTS. I've had so many brain ants lately, I can't even tell you. Internal brain ant investigations are underway. It will be okay.

summertime in pdx = brown grass

Typical Portland lawn by this point in the summer. I know it might look weird to people from other parts of the country, but our summers are usually dry and most don't water their lawn.  Every other season is WET, so we get plenty of green grass time. (exception: the neighbors water their front lawn, but they've got two little boys who run around all day long. There are sensible exceptions to brown grass predominance!)

I love this tree

I have probably taken 100 pictures of this tree. I still love it.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9