tomato time

| On
Monday, July 07, 2014
20140608_172801

June 8 - I planted these about a month earlier from starts I bought at Fred Meyer.  From the left: Bloody Butcher, Sugar Lump, jalepeno (not a tomato), Tigerlike, Juliet, another jalepeno. I've taken to buying tomato plants that produce smallish fruit because I never know if we'll have enough sun to ripen a big tomato.

20140704_175247

July 4 - the tomatoes seem VERY HAPPY in their block bed! They have since crested the fence. Lots and lots of little green tomatoes - I'm excited for them to start getting ripe!

Tomato mania warning: I also have a green zebra and a "chocolate cherry" tomato growing in pots elsewhere.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9