when your world is full of strange arrangements

| On
Thursday, July 10, 2014
redwoods
(this picture from nine years ago (9!) came up in my flickr stats today.  Have you been to the redwoods? You should go.) 

ha ha! I just deleted a bunch of wah wah stuff and it feels GREAT. I will say that today was a weird one for me and I felt manic yet sluggish at the same time which is a gross combo. But my normal brain is returning for which I am grateful. 

THOUGHTS/ QUESTIONS/ OBSERVATIONS: 

• were 2006/7 peak blog years? I mean personal blogs. It feels like so many people have either gone pro or gone to Facebook and I just kind of miss the old freewheeling days of WHATEVER out in the open by anybody. I know this is largely replaced by Twitter for many and that's cool, but still. 

• I am super digging the Mad World book and am so happy they're already at work on volume 2. MORE ON THIS in the future when I will also include a bunch of pictures and videos. 

• My old computer won't even turn on and on the one hand it's fine because I have a newer, functional computer and I can get whatever I need off of the backup (I THINK), but on the other hand aaaaarrrrgghhh. Just do what you're supposed to do, brick of plastic! 

• So, I've been listening to some ABC (thank you, Mad World book) and my favorite part is always when Martin starts talking to himself. "Martin, maybe one day you'll find true love. (heavy sigh)" ha ha ha ha! The Best! 

• ho ho - I just deleted (or delted, if you like Original Typo Style) something else that is not worth devoting any infinite free space to. Ha ha! take that, THOUGHTS. 


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9