gleneden saturday

| On
Sunday, September 10, 2006


This stretch of gleneden beach is turning into one of my favorite places to visit. Bec, Martina and I drove down on Saturday, and despite predictions of everything from rain to a little less rain, the weather was almost perfect.

I really liked how this picture turned out -- I had forgotten about the umbrella, but I love how it sort of pops out of the mist.

(there were other pictures taken that day that make me laugh and laugh, but I am too fearful to put them on the internet, as the parties involved have a vigorous sense of vengeance and digital cameras.)
3 comments on "gleneden saturday"
  1. Ah, you know us so well. It really was a nice day. We should do it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most Definitely! (on all counts)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photo. You have it, girl.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9