the nun thing makes me laugh

| On
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
This week is CRAZY BUSY. When I'm not busy being crazy busy, I'm busy trying not to let the television and my bearded robotic nemesis (Wolf Blitzer, ptui!) drive me crazy(er).

I have photos to share and adventures to relate from the fair (the chutney carnage was over by the time we got there, but I did see some cake controversy), but I won't be able to get the pictures uploaded for a couple of days. I know! you'll have to just imagine the Historic Poultry Hall until then. (There are giant carved busts of noble chickens near the flags.)

In the meantime, here's something that warms the cockles of my heart -- I'm so looking forward to the return of Pushing Daisies! Here's the promo they showed at comic-con (or so youtube would lead me to believe):



How much do I love Olive in her nun get-up with her Julie Andrews tribute? A lot, as it turns out.

New Bones tonight! Although it's going to start without me due to the aforementioned busy-ness. The way they tied up their ongoing mystery (masonic cannibal division) last year was terrible, but they're going to start this year in Swinging London, so who knows? Maybe the whole Zach is the Apprentice thing will turn out to be a Booth Steps Out of the Shower and it was All A Dream Dallas homage.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9