tap tap tap

| On
Friday, July 10, 2009
I got my computer back today -- it is fixed and I'm much relieved. Somehow I even got a new top case (including keyboard!) that cost me zero dollars, which was good because the rest of it was out of warranty and cost more than zero dollars (but much, much less than a new laptop). The best news is that the time machine backup works JUST LIKE IT SHOULD -- I plugged the thing in and whoosh! all my stuff was back where it goes. Anyway, the experience was not something I'm eager to repeat, but it was much less stressful than it could have been.

I'm still catching up on things, but here's some stuff I saw recently that's ready to go and too good to wait!

Dude Watchin' With The Brontës -- this CRACKS ME UP. I love Anne's expression in the last panel.

The Jenny Lewis See Fernando Video -- such a perfectly lighthearted spy/caper video. What says summertime more than espionage in pink gloves, vintage sunglasses and false eyelashes? Maybe a car chase! Poison darts and knife throwing! Cheesy disguises! It's downright inspiring, is what it is. (I love summer.)
(via stereogum )



Jenny Lewis "See Fernando" from Team G on Vimeo.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9