seven four twenty zero nine

| On
Saturday, July 04, 2009
hello, internet!

I'm having computer problems and am writing this on a sister-borrowed laptop. The good news is that it's sunny and wonderful outside so I've been working in the garden and enjoying the summer weather, both of which have served as lovely distractions from my electronic panic. (If the sun goes behind a cloud before I get my computer fixed, I will freak right out.)

In the meantime, I'm reading books (hooray!), watching movies (hooray!) and working on inventions in the laboratory. (okay, maybe not one of those.) I've also discovered that I am really REALLY used to writing by typing. Switching back to a pen and paper has been interesting. I type a lot faster than I can scratch out words with a pen, although I suspect it's a skill that comes back with use.

Happy 4th of July if you celebrate!! If not, happy July In General -- July is one of my favorite months, and not just because my birthday is in it.
2 comments on "seven four twenty zero nine"
  1. I am sure that your birthday plays no part in your love of July! Colleen just left, hadn't seen her in 10 years, which made me a little nervous, but it was easy and wonderful and the best way to spend the 4th that I have found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for reconnecting with old friends!

    I love july because it is PURE SUMMER. Things are still green, the sun is usually shining, and I get birthday cake. Oh, wait...

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9