pretty blue eggs and back alley REVENGE

| On
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
beautiful eggs

aren't these pretty? They were tasty, too. I think these colored eggs come from the araucana chicken. These particular eggs, however, came from a co-worker of my mother. (who is a giant araucana chicken!! who works at the hospital! Not with patients, you understand, but somewhere in the same mutant lab that created her.)

beautiful eggs

reading update: I decided it would be ridiculous to rush through a book that I'm enjoying at a leisurely pace in order to get to a book I might not even like, so I have put aside Moby Dick for now and am reading The Song Is You. I haven't gotten far enough in it yet to say if I love it or loathe it, but maybe I won't land on either of those extremes. Actually, I can say that I don't loathe it, but the whole thing makes me wary and I'm worried it's going to devolve into some kind of stalker novel even though I know it probably won't. I'm leaving plenty of space in my mind to be pleasantly surprised, though. (I love pleasant surprises!)

drunken idiots on the corner whom I can hear through my open window update: is it wrong that I hope they have a firecracker accident scary enough to make them stop shouting and setting off explosives, but not loss of limb serious? Because that's where I am right now. Maybe I should tell them if they keep it up a giant, firecracker-hating, blue-egg laying chicken is going to come and wreak havoc upon their alleyway. Yeah. Dr. Mutant Chicken doesn't like loud noises.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9