8 second parade

| On
Sunday, June 14, 2009
I don't want to jinx anything, but I feel like it's possible that I will get my interim act together this week. Woo hoo! (the words 'act together' make me think "we're getting the band back together" from the Blues Brothers, which makes me think ROAD TRIP, which makes me happy.) Little things are finally getting done, which clears the way for bigger things, which means I can start new things. Eventually. (this is very possibly interim eventually mealymouthed, but my act together progress is a fragile thing which could break at any minute, so I'm trying to keep my expectations reasonable.)


Here's an 8 second parade to celebrate!



(from the Grand Floral Parade on June 6th.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9