I saw the sign

| On
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
shasta
OLD SIGN



Mt Shasta
NEW SIGN

In case you were wondering what the elevation of MT Shasta is, or in case you were wondering what the old elevation sign looked like compared to the new elevation sign. Also: MOUNTAIN! (We were talking about active volcanoes at work yesterday. Of all west coast cities, I think Seattle and the greater metropolitan Sea-Tac corridor has the most to worry about, although none of us are exempt.)

 Personally, I understand the need for a new sign but I liked the old-school parks service look of the previous one.

signed (ha ha), Acquainting Herself With New Flickr and Finding BURIED TREASURE, or as I autograph birthday cards, Jen

p.s. I have been big into the garden lately and have revived my long-dormant garden blog. It's here, if you like that sort of thing.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9