who made you the center of the universe?

| On
Tuesday, May 21, 2013


This video is a delight to me: the song is so catchy, the video so stylish. Before this morning I'd read about Laura Mvula but hadn't heard her nor clapped eyes on her. (clapping eyes! What is the etymology of that, I wonder? I will have to keep wondering because I need to leave for work in one minute as in 60 seconds as in I need to stop typing.)

LAURA MVULA! I'm investigating further when I get home.  Until then, there's this.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9