but not too bold

| On
Tuesday, July 02, 2013
Mr. Fox                                      #books #reading


I finished my non-fiction book  - Destiny Disrupted by Tamim Ansary - and it was very good! The beginning sped by for me, but once it started getting hot and the book entered the nation-state era, I found it harder to pay full attention. (I blame the heat, not the writing. It's a very accessibly history and I fully recommend it!)


upload


but what to read next...

Fortunately, my two weeks ago self acted immediately on a Kelly Link tweet and put Mr. Fox by Helen Oyeyemi on hold at the library.  My three days ago self picked it up and my lunchtime today self started reading it. PLEASING! I'm not very far, but I'm glad to see that she has written more.

upload


Here's a little glimpse of an epistolary section. I do like how Mary Foxe is direct and to the point.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9