another sun day

| On
Friday, July 26, 2013
the sun

I'm still getting used to my schedule and can never remember what day of the week it is. Last night, I was sure today would be Saturday BUT NO.

anyway - we're having a sunny but not too hot summer here in Portland and it is lovely.  Tomatoes are out of control (good way). The rest of the garden is out of control (less good way, but the bees don't mind).

In other news, my sister gave me a bunch of fancy sewing patterns for my birthday and the first one is coming together nicely. Excellent. (Mr. Burns hands.) I'm almost done with the tunic but I want to make a bunch of dresses because it's so easy to wear. Pockets!!! (although I'm probably going to take the pockets off the tunic because they hang down below where I want to hem it, which is not the look I'm after.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9