book week

| On
Tuesday, April 01, 2014
bookcase

I went digging around through my flickr pictures for some appropriate general book pictures and found this one - I pinched its cheeks and cropped out the pile of sneakers that used to be at the bottom; now you can just see the top of ONE sneaker and I'm unreasonably pleased with myself.

SO, right - I have decided that if last week was pictures of plants week, this week could be book week! It's my blog and I'll do what I want.

What are you reading? What are you excited to read? Any duds lately? I have my answers to these questions AND MORE.

Let's start off the week with an easy one - what are you reading? (I almost started off the week with only the above, but my goal is to quit being so squirrelly about writing about books.) As I was saying...


I just started reading Boy, Snow, Bird by Helen Oyeyemi. I loved both Mr. Fox and White is for Witching, but find myself not really in the mood to read this one, but read it I must because I checked it out from the library and it's due soon and a bunch of Johnny Come Latelys have put it on hold in the meantime. Why not in the mood? I don't know. I think I just want to read mysteries right now, which is weird because I went years without them.

But I started it and I'm loving it so far even though I know it's going to make me work.  More on this after I've finished it. Isn't the cover beautiful?


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9