such soft and furry paws

| On
Thursday, July 12, 2007
This video cracks me up! Much like Morgan Freeman as a naked vampire in a coffin bubble bath, it's hard to imagine, in our current Mommy's Little Genius Baby Einstein cultural climate, that this was on a kid's show (in this instance my beloved Sesame Street). Although according to the YouTube title, it was BANNED from the Street. Hee hee. All I can say is that it sounds far more suggestive without the visuals. If pressed, I would have guessed that it was from the Muppet Show rather than Sesame Street. I can also tell you that it is so much fun to sing in the car! Big thanks to my sister for finding the song and then hunting down the video.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9