UNRELATED:

| On
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
poultry barn window

1. I got my hair cut and it looks really good -- it's getting long which is kind of freaking me out, but mostly because the last time my hair was this long on purpose I was in the second grade and wore braids all the time. (it's not that long now, but it is below my shoulders.)

2. Today I participated in a comcast customer service phone call that lasted over an hour. It was horrible until it got better, but the better part didn't happen until 45 minutes in. This depleted my awesome haircut mojo by a significant amount, but I anticipate a comeback!

3. I'm kinda dorkily excited to see Drew Barrymore's roller derby movie Whip It, although I'm disappointed that it's banked track instead of flat track. Flat track rules!

4. INARTICULATE EPIPHANY!

5. There are more pictures to show and things to say, but it's later than it seems and I have to go to sleep or turn into a black-eyed crabby no-sleep zombie, which, as fun as it sounds, is not on my agenda for this week.

6. I've thought about item #1, and realize that I LIE! I had long hair throughout much of my childhood, but I've been thinking of my second grade school pictures for some reason. (probably someone said something somewhere about school pictures.)

7. Repeat the sentiment and commas of item #5! good night for me, but by the time this appears it will probably be good morning. (After a while you start to smile now you feel cool/ Then you decide to take a walk by the old school/ Nothing is changed it's still the same/ I've got nothing to say but it's OK/ good morning, good morning, good)
1 comment on "UNRELATED:"
  1. Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9