victory!

| On
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
can you see why they call it face rock?

I got all eight hundred million billion pictures that were waiting to be uploaded, uploaded! (actual count < 200) Now I just have the ones in my camera currently, which I plan to do SOMETIME SOON. They include the state fair and summer's last gasp blackberry picking. Woo! I have even put a plan in place to prevent photo backlog from getting this bad again. Yes,it's true! I've made elaborate plans and alternate elaborate plans for things that would be done already if I'd just sit down and do them.

(this photo is of face rock, which is awesome and near Bandon.)

here are the stairs down to the beach:
take the stairs

and this one gives you a sense of how big she is:
face rock
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9