Julia struck

| On
Friday, September 25, 2009
day of the week puppies
Today at the library I helped a girl who is far more soigne (at age ELEVEN) than I will ever be. Young Miss thought she might have a movie on hold, but as it turned out, what had arrived was Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking. She was so excited when I handed the book to her I thought she was going to faint. (To her mother or aunt or grandma or female adult companion: "It's here! it's here!") It was a nice new copy, too. I hope she makes a huge joyful mess in pursuit of something delicious.

(so much more to tell, but none of it goes as well with the friday cooking dog.)

(but there were neck tattoos and banjos and a flimflam flirty amateur weatherman.)

(I thought Dollhouse was very interesting tonight.)

(and now I really want to go finish reading my book! adieu, adieu, to you and you and you.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9