emergency dance party

| On
Friday, January 22, 2010
I was at the park today having a really good walk (I just added a bunch of new stuff to my ipod) and came around the corner by the off-leash area only to find an emergency streetside dance party, which made my walk EVEN BETTER. This was a vehicle based emergency dance party. The car was parked against traffic (like they had to veer over and stop RIGHT NOW), the passenger door and rear passenger door were wide open. There was a tall girl with short hair and skinny jeans dancing her ass off in the street, her shorter friend in black tights and skirt dancing in bursts, like she didn't really want to but couldn't stop herself. Evidence of a third person was only a pair of legs with dark tights and white heels kicking from the backseat. I don't know what the song was - I had my earbuds in and didn't want to draw attention to myself or startle them or give any reason to shorten their Emergency Dance Party. (Like I was in a emergency dance party bird blind.) I can tell you that it totally made my day.

It also made me think of this picture, which you can look at closer or purchase by clicking on this link.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9