crow interlude

| On
Monday, February 22, 2010
mr. crow
Crows have been giving me a hard time lately. I don't know if it's PERSONAL or if it's just Sassy Time in the world of crows. (it's been really sunny lately which makes me feel a little sassy too, so maybe there's something to this theory.) At first I thought it was just the park crows (they are peculiar grudge holders), but then this parking garage crow started in on me so who knows.

mr. crow
to be fair, I'm not exactly fluent in bird language. Maybe what I thought was a strident telling-off was something like "does this pose work for you? Maybe if I moved my head a little bit? Try standing in the next parking spot, I think you'll get a better shot there." CROWS! Why must you be so mysterious? (don't ever change.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9