groundhog videos

| On
Tuesday, February 02, 2010
LOST! I missed how you used to make me crazy in more than one reality. It's good to have you and your fast talking, no-sense making, lots of room for interpretation ways back on TV where you belong. (doesn't it seem weirdly appropriate to have Lost come back on Groundhog Day?) I can't wait to read all the theories about the new hippie temple tomorrow. Let us all remember the timeless advice of Jack Donaghy: "Never follow a hippie to a second location."

I'm actually in some kind of weird time warp myself these last couple of weeks. It's like time has stopped moving forward and I'm stuck in some tuesday from the past. I'm going to try two things: 1) ignore it and hope the flow of time returns to normal soon. 2) if that doesn't work, I plan on going completely crazy and start making time capsules, sending messages in bottles, making hologram video pleas for help and putting them in robots, leaving notes to my future/past self in books. Nothing fancy, just the usual.

UNRELATED TO TELEVISION OR BEING STUCK IN TIME, some videos:

Lucky Soul - White Russian Doll HD from Ruffa Lane on Vimeo.


This is so fun! I can't remember where I saw it first (best guess: MBV), but I've been meaning to post it for weeks. This video was shot on the run in Berlin - no permits, no fancy sets or costumes, just out in the city making a little movie. I always think that kind of thing sounds so sneaky, fun and adventurous! If you like it, be sure to click on the link to see it bigger on Vimeo.



a bonus video for fans of She & Him and/or (500) Days of Summer and/or musicals and/or dapper bank robberies. I seem to remember reading an interview with the director of the movie (he also directed this video) who said Zooey D. was disappointed that they'd done a big musical number in the movie without her, so they came up with this so she and JGL could have a song and dance together. It's so charming! I like them both very much - they have such good chemistry.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9