flora & fauna

| On
Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Flora & Fauna | Alynn & Mags from Lea Bruno on Vimeo.

I love this video and would be overcome with delight if I happened upon either mural while out and about in the world. As it is, I'm pretty damn delighted with the video.
via The Hairpin

I have some mega-floral pictures coming up soon - it's that time of year. (I'm sorry to say I don't have mega-fauna pictures to post. My cats being cute don't count -  I think for MEGA-FAUNA you'd need a half-goat/ half-human forest creature who is 7 stories tall and can shoot fire out of her horns or something.)

[unrelated side note: the sidewalk in front of the house is getting replaced today and there's a little boy (about 3) out front with his mom, losing his MIND because of all the heavy equipment. It's pretty cute! The cement truck just got here!]
1 comment on "flora & fauna"
  1. What a very nice video you have here and the mural painting is superb. Nice creation!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9