beach texture

| On
Saturday, June 30, 2012
green!
Here are some beach texture photos to end the month by.  I love this one because I think it kind of looks like a map or an aerial photo, but it's just some green algae (moss? other green growing life form?) on the rocks. (Can we invent a delicious and irresistible drink called algae on the rocks? "Algae on the rocks, and make it quick!" it has a ring to it, right?)

driftwood
driftwood. I think this kind of looks like a train yard, but I had to think about it for a minute. In up to the minute weather reporting, it's raining really hard right now. My Fresno aunt is visiting and I'm sure she'll have complaints about it, somehow. I love her dearly, but she tends to frame everything from a negative perspective. For example: some idiot was setting off fireworks (before it started raining too hard) and she was sure it was gunfire.

driftwood

This one also seems kind of mappy to me. More of a river map, maybe.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9