in list form

| On
Thursday, August 15, 2013
upload

1. I have 9 different nail polishes on 6 fingers.

2. I'm reading The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith aka J.K. Rowling. I like it! She has such a gift for description and I'm enjoying the slow unspooling of the story.

3. Sewing, sewing, sewing. Not as fast as I'd like, but that's entirely my own doing.

4. Do you ever have one of those snakeskin moments where you just want to shed whatever stupid thing you've cloaked yourself in and start all over? ME TOO.  It's fine, though! Great, even. If you stop evolving what's the point?

5. I miss mixes - Leslie made me a Prince one (which is fantastic), but it just underlined how lacking in mixes my ears are! So I'm working on one. It is so ridiculous it makes me laugh whenever I think of it. HahaHA. I don't even care if I get caught laughing to myself is how much fun it is!! Do you still make mixes in this ipod age?

6. In the Questlove book (which is excellent) there is a section about roller skating with Prince and it is everything you would hope a memoir retelling of roller skating with Prince would be like. Read this book!

7. Speaking of books, I recently read a romance novel that was written in the 90s. Oh, man. That was a long time ago - the culture has changed dramatically and some things did not age well. It was hard to finish, but I did. I mean, it wasn't quite 45 year old Greek Billionaire who "romances" his 18 year old ward/secretary but it was written so long ago that OJ Simpson was a minor character as a sports guy. (!) (I'm just going to let "so long ago that OJ Simpson was a minor character" stand in for all the things that bothered me. It's enough.)

8. There was more, but now I am TIRED so I'm going to bed.

9. I love sleeping!! Not an inordinate amount or anything, but I'm an enthusiast. WOOOOOOO, sleep!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9