tree line

| On
Tuesday, January 20, 2015


I'm in the beta group on flickr for the new uploader and camera roll, which means the computer found a bunch of pictures I never uploaded, like this one from the central valley of California in April of 2011. ANYWAY. Look out, is all I'm saying because there were a bunch of pictures I forgot all about (like this one) that are now in front of my face and some of them I'll be putting in front of yours.

I'm so relieved to be getting them off of the backup drive to my old kaput computer and into the cloud.  Those drives don't last forever and my computer certainly didn't - I'm so pleased to save the pictures!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9