National Nano Nightmare is OVER

| On
Wednesday, December 01, 2004
It wasn't so bad - except for my 2K word flub up, but I was able to finish it last night and get it all sent in and stuff. The entire time I was torturing myself getting through this year's project, all I could think about is how I would rather be working on last year's. I think THAT piece finally starting to shape into something I can be proud of. I could be out of my mind on that score, though. I felt like I had a much better handle on some things this year (manipulating people in space, being the main one), but so many other things were WORSE. Plot, for example. I thought it was pathetic last year, but this year has to take the cake. I think I over complicated things, which is no surprise to anyone who knows me. It's a particular speciality of mine. I do know that the word count being paramount meant that a lot of things I had gotten out of the habit of doing in my re-write of last year's piece came galloping back. sigh. Anyway, here's hoping I can look at this thing after the holidays and not decide that I could have better spent my time raking and sorting leaves by size.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9