if it weren't attached to my neck...

| On
Friday, April 22, 2005
I need to become a little less absent-minded and more mind-like-a-steel-trap. Why is it I can remember who played a bit part on Buffy, but can't remember WHERE I PUT MY iPOD? Or where the cable to connect my camerea to the computer is? I will blame both of them on post-driving-lag/jag, but so help me, I had better find them tomorrow or I will be making everyone crazy, starting with me.

Reports on my trip to scenic Fresno once I find my iPod. In the meantime, please use this delightful Sesame Street encyclopedia to remind yourself of happier days, before the Cookie Monster had to start eating right.
2 comments on "if it weren't attached to my neck..."
  1. update: both iPod and camera thingy were found before anyone went actually insane. Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew!!! I was about to freak out on your behalf for real there!!!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9