ten things and feathered hats

| On
Sunday, April 10, 2005
I would like to note that I made a first ten random things list on iPod list last week or earlier! I noticed that it is sweeping across LJ. Of course, its not a particularly original idea so I don't know what I am fussing about. here's today's 10 random iPod-ness: (side note: the iPod was feeling very 80's today, I guess)

1. When Doves Cry - Prince
2. The Dark of the Matinee - Franz Ferdinand
3. Under Pressure - David Bowie w/Queen
4. Golden Years - David Bowie
5. Girl #3 - All Girl Summer Fun Band
6. Not Fade Away - Buddy Holly
7. See America - Grant Lee Phillips
8. I Would Die 4 U - Prince
9. Oh L'amour - Erasure
10. Number Two - The Pernice Brothers

And in other news, I did not watch the Charles/Camilla nuptuals, but here is a very funny take on it (play by play blogging) from The Guardian. Sample quote: "Apparently, Trudi Styler - wife of Sting - is wearing something that 'Looked like the sort of thing you could train hamsters to jump through.'" It is very hat-fixated, which is the right area of interest if you ask me.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9