video vacations

| On
Monday, May 18, 2009
Due to the gift of a bird (stunned but still alive) from the orange cat, I am up far ahead of my alarm with no hope of more sleep. Monday starts now!

(The bird is fine and back outside. The cat is beside himself.)

Here are two videos that caught my eye lately, via MBV . They're both lovely and do the trick if you're suffering from early morning bird/cat induced heart palpitations.

first an unofficial Grizzly Bear video and Red Balloon homage:


and next a completely charming sunny and sandy Little Joy vacation movie:
2 comments on "video vacations"
  1. Little Joy vacation movie thingy was perfect! My stress level is pretty high and I needed the sweet joy of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry things are so stressful for you right now, but I'm glad that Little Joy hit the spot! I find it very sweet and almost immediately relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9