delicious crime pastry

| On
Friday, May 29, 2009
speed bump

the boring news is that I've been having computer issues again, or still. I think they're related to the ones I was having before -- index problems, mostly. I'm chasing down a fix (I think I'm close!) but should it come down to it, I have a recent backup and if I need a new hard drive they're not that expensive or difficult to install. It could be worse! It's either mostly fixed right now, or I'm in some eye of the hurricane moment of calm. (now I have Eye of the Tiger stuck in my head. Thanks a lot, computer problem!)

In other news, last night I had a dream where I stumbled across a Russian organized crime ring that was involved in... (are you ready?)... PASTRY SMUGGLING! There was a non-descript storefront, and then a whole James Bond-style crime warehouse full of crime pastry. Sweet delicious crime pastry. One of the gangsters was trying to convince the boss to get into the pizza game and presented him with a beautifully colored but conceptually difficult pie made of grated beets and pepperoni. Then I woke up, the end.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9