wash yr hands

| On
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
handsoap

So, last week I went over to my friend Blondie's house to have lunch and hang out. It was a lovely day! We looked at the vegetable garden she put in*, we looked at the amazing quilts she's been making (she's a fantastic fiber artist) and I met her new cat Deter. The sun was shining, lunch was delicious and I finally got to give her the birthday present I've been hanging on to for SIX MONTHS. I gave her handsoap . Hee hee. (it makes me laugh every time I look at it!) I made her promise me that she'd actually use it -- by the pictures she sent me later that night I can see that she is:


(I find this freaky yet hilarious.)


(lettuce head babies, the natural rival of the cabbage patch kid.)

*the entire city of portland is preparing for the impending collapse of large-scale commercial agriculture by planting vegetable gardens. I have seen more front yard raised beds than ever before! I made a bamboo pyramid for my beans to climb and am wishing for one of my near neighbors to get egg-laying chickens. (although since it's a bar on one side and a compulsive sidewalk washer on the other, I'm not holding my breath.)
2 comments on "wash yr hands"
  1. We'd get chickens, if Lily and Baxter wouldn't terrorize them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just need to buy the house across the street (and build a special dog-proof chicken yard), and it'd be PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9