sun: shining

| On
Wednesday, March 07, 2012

  • the light was so nice this morning - it's sunny today, so all spring things are hastening along. There will be daffodils soon. 
  • I worked on the story I've been working on forever. It keeps turning in these directions I didn't expect when I started, but so far that's been a good thing. I need to finish it. I'm in a finishing mood. (I'm nowhere near finishing.) 
  • I watered houseplants and vow to take better care of them. Otis the kitten thinks they're his personal jungle and they deserve some extra love for not throwing him over the balcony.  




  • afghan is almost done! I'm crocheting it together and have done all the horizontals - now to go the other direction (and weave in the ends and stitch around the edge, etc. etc.) It sounds like a lot, but it's so much closer to done than it was as a bunch of piles of squares. I think I can get it done before it's too hot to work with it on my lap. Woo hoo! 
  • I need to finish  Triangle: The Fire that Changed America before Sunday for book group. I'm not sure I'm going to make it... the sun is shining and as fascinating as Tammany Hall bosses and turn of the last century labor practices are, THE SUN IS SHINING. I'm still just at the beginning, which also makes it harder to go on -  something terrible is coming and I want to know but I don't want to know. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9