like a second skeleton

| On
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
FIONAAAAA! I'm going to see her Thursday and I'm excited!

Other news, which on a certain level is less exciting, but on a toast level is equally or more exciting: I made jam today - Marionberry and a Marionberry/raspberry hybrid. DELICIOUS is what you need to know.
(things you may not need to know, but I want to tell you: messy - so messy. It looked like a sticky yet delicious crime scene.)

Since I can't give you toast and jam through the internet, I will give you what I can - Fiona videos!

I love this first one because a) I love the song b) it has an alligator c) an octopus d) it's like a bunch of spliced dream images e) dark but playful f) I could seriously run through the whole alphabet (I typed 'outfit' - wtf, jen?) so I will stop here with f for Fiona.



Second one: oh, this is so good! I love everything about it: the slow build; The Roots; that it was for Paul McCartney's birthday; Fiona giving it her all; everyone having a good time! It makes me have a good time weeks later and miles away.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9