what comes to mind

| On
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
peony
•It's 11:59 PM  and raining and this picture doesn't have anything to do with anything, other than I made a quick stop to flickr before I opened up the blogger page, noticed that this only had 2 views and thought "goddammit, that's a pretty flower" so here it is.

•I just set my itunes on random and it's playing My Mathematical Mind by Spoon. I love this record and  haven't listened to it in a long time. first video is a live version - man, Britt Daniel has such a great rock music voice. Second video is the album version, but with footage from old educational films. Pretty rad.







 • I'm finally feeling better enough to say I feel better. I'm like 92% there, which is good. This infection bullshit is some BULLSHIT. For a while there it felt like I was just putting out one fire after another but now everything feels like it's moving from the core to the surface on its way out. Although I do still have two perfectly round white spots on my left tonsil which anger me. They don't hurt, but they're lurking around like "aw yeah, we gots some more infectionsssss for you." Ha ha! I am going to drink a lot of water and go to bed shortly. Take THAT you little assholes.

• Halloween! I love it, but it stresses me out. Mostly because I think that I should plan a perfect costume and make myself go out and show it off, but I don't because I guess I don't really want to? I don't know.   In my mind Halloween should be one of the fun, slapdash shambley holidays - more costumes made out of tinfoil or cheesecloth and fewer 'sexy cookie monster' costumes. But seriously - why do I care what other people or doing, or that stores have had Halloween stuff up since Labor Day?! Ugh.  Probably because I have invented some dumb reason! (inventing some dumb reason is now my brain's originally part time but now shading into full time job. You need some dumb reason for something, just ask me and I will hook you up.)

•I returned an internet bought raincoat to the store today.  Store clerk asked if there was something wrong with it, I said "the color" (an unfortunate orange.) The clerk agreed, saying "it is rather barfy." Thank you for the radical honesty and the refund!

•I AM SO TIRED OF THIS ELECTION CYCLE. I can't even imagine how insane it is in a swing state.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9