roller disco daffodil

| On
Monday, March 25, 2013

It's been SPRING for a couple of days now, which is very welcome - I'm giving the screen two thumbs up, which you can't see but trust me. 

Here are some things that've been going on: 

  • I finally picked out a smartphone (Samsung Galaxy s3) - I like it very much - now I can send text messages without laboriously pushing number buttons 11000 times! Wooooo!!!  I'm digging swype (probably like it's 2007!) but Leslie tells me there's some other even more miraculous screen typing thing out there, so I'll probably check that out, too. There are many wonderful things about this phone (the camera is good, the screen is huge but the phone still fits in my small square hands) but I gotta tell you - I miss some ios apps. [edit: from my ipod!] Right now I'm looking for (of all things!) a suitably wonderful MOON WIDGET. I downloaded one earlier but it was a dud. I need to know the LUNAR SITUATION. Are we waxing or are we waning is what I'm talking about. 

  • all this phone business has caused me to do some much needed housecleaning on various online email repositories. Hello, email from some ancient early 2000s form of the internet. I've been archiving and deleting like a champ today. It feels good. 

  • GOOGLE READER: noooooooooo. I know, I know. There are alternatives. I figured I'd give things a few weeks to settle down. I use Google Reader every dang day and I will miss it. I figure Blogger will probably be on Google's chopping block (ha ha - typed "chopping blog") sooner or later and I don't know what I'll do. I'll figure it out -  it's not like there's no alternative.

  • But still. 
So many more things to talk about, but I think I'll leave it here for now. 





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9