this happens all the time

| On
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
20141128_153647
I check out a really cool book from the library, like this one: Le Notre's Gardens
then I leave it on the shelf until it's almost due without looking at it. It is the only copy in the system. Some other discerning individual has put it on hold, I cannot renew! 


20141128_153714

I open it up and see beautiful pictures like this and kick myself for not looking sooner. It happens all the time. I'm trying to train myself to LOOK SOONER, but I'm not 100% on that just yet. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9