mystery books

| On
Friday, February 13, 2015
20150212_195511

The teen council at the library did a "blind date with a book" project. They wrapped them up and wrote a hint/personal ad for the book and put them on display. It's pretty cute! Several of them have already gone out. With our system, they can be checked out without unwrapping, which helps preserve the mystery! I haven't checked any out* but maybe I will!


* because my to-read stack is too tall! On the docket: 

  • Wolf Hall - still reading this. I love it, but it requires my full attention. The good news is the Thomas problem isn't as bad as it was in the beginning. (everyone is named Thomas!) 
  • Saga vol. 4!! I'm so excited to read this! my hold came in and I've got to get it read, but also don't want to just read it in a hurry. 
  • Get in Trouble by Kelly Link. BEYOND EXCITED for this one. I love her so much. My hold just came in from the library, but she's reading at Powell's on Wed, so maybe I'll just buy my own copy. 
  • The Shadow Cabinet by Maureen Johnson - book 3 of her Shades of London series, which I love! The previous one left off in a very exiting way. 
  • Exploding the Phone - for non-fiction book group. Very much looking forward to it! 
  • Spear of Summer Grass by Deanna Raybourn. I almost forgot about this one because I checked it out digitally from the library so it's not in a visible stack right in front of me. I wanted to read it when it came out, but it got away from me. The Vaginal Fantasy book group just read it and renewed my interest. 
  • Whispers Underground by Ben Aaronovitch. Book 3 of the Rivers of London series. love these books! (also a digital hold from the library.) 

what's on your book stack? 
1 comment on "mystery books"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9