rain walks are the best walks

| On
Monday, February 09, 2015
upload

1) it's when the dinosaurs come out (apparently)
2) sensible people remain indoors
3) which means I can meander and stop and start and do pretty much whatever I want without ruining things for a runner. So many runners!
4) I actually have the clothes for it! even though I want to replace almost all of them. I should say I have the right clothes for a rain walk in the 38 - 55 degree range. Above or below that I would be too cold/too hot/ unlikely to leave the house for a rain walk.
5) I want to start walking to work so I thought I should start practicing
1 comment on "rain walks are the best walks"
  1. OMG, I am cracking up! I thought you meant you had clothes for the dinosaur. I was thinking about you a working with all your fabric and making little outfits for him? Her?

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9