coming down from a dither

| On
Friday, June 24, 2005
It has been a while since I have updated with anything of substance (although I think the GROOVY letters are a thing of beauty). I keep starting, but not getting anywhere - perhaps the raccoon startled all coherence out of me, and it is just now beginning to return. (of course some would say that coherence was never present to begin with, but who cares about them?)

I have been thinking a lot lately about choices people make and don't make, about popular music, about the HBO series The Wire, about horoscopes, about great new links, and about how paper accumulates around me like leaves under a tree in the autumn. I am not going to talk about any of those things now, but probably soon (fair warning).

I have also been pondering my WIP - I've been working on it so long and am stalled. I think I may have come up with a way around my particular block, but I'll just have to try and see. I also have to accept that not only is it not always easy, it *mostly* isn't easy, and I just have to buckle down and do the work if I want to see it finished. And after further thinking, I've decided I do want to see it finished.
So, with that in mind here's my latest shame index (which is truly shameful as it is barely beyond the last one of these I did)

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
16,130 / 60,000
(26.0%)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9