speaking of the uncategorizable

| On
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Tonight I went to see Live Wire with Blondie. She had never been and expressed an interest a couple of weeks ago. I finished a freelance project today and it seemed like a good way to celebrate, so we went. Hooray! (although my Brezneyscope says I should stop getting so excited about things. Bah! I say!) It was a great, but what seemed particularly apt (and wonderful all on its own) after reading Last Letters From Hav was that the musical guest was the Vagabond Opera. Their website invites you to Let Vagabond Opera spirit you away to a world of Parisian tramps, Jewish weddings, gypsies, thieves and wandersom buskers. To which I say, hell yes! Vagabond Opera would be a totally suitable musical entertainment in Hav. I can easily see them singing I wish I were Marelene Dietrich in some underground Havian cabaret. Since tickets to Hav are so very expensive, I am very glad that they are Portland based.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9