weekend quote

| On
Monday, August 16, 2010
Shi (age 7, middle child, only boy): leaning over a rock looking into the clear lake at a frog or a stick or something - "OMG, OMG! O-M-G!!!"

M (age 10, big sister): "doesn't it sound weird to hear him say that? It's like watching old people try to text."
1 comment on "weekend quote"
  1. Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, your blog is great and having a lot of intresting things. If you have time, you can visit my blog and feel free to give me some comment, more important thing is being my follower! Thank you very much.

    (My blog is share-how-why.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9