2000 miles

| On
Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I found a long-lost Christmas Mix that I made ("Christmas 2004!") and this was one of the songs on it - I like that it's not about jingle bells or angels singing but about the relatable Christmas melancholy of someone you love being far away.

It's late and I should be asleep, but I'm on a production roll for my Christmas cards. (Update from yesterday - they're still weird, but have grown on me.) There's glitter that has to dry and that's a job for THE NIGHTTIME. On the other hand, sleeping is also something easiest done in the nighttime (at least for me) so I'd better get to it.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9