books and some beach rocks

| On
Sunday, December 09, 2012
beach finds

(photo from the beach a couple years ago. Love those circles on the rock!)

I just finished reading all my obligatory reading for now (overdue book w/ huge waiting list, book club book), which were both non-fiction and I am SO EXCITED at the prospect of reading a novel or some short stories I can't even tell you! (SO EXCITED!) I'm not sure what it will be yet, but I'm thinking it might be Diving Belles by Lucy Wood, about which I've only heard good things. The overdue book (Short Nights of the Shadow Catcher by Timothy Egan) was excellent; the book club book was enh but  we had a good time describing the ways in which it let us down as readers, so that's something.

This weekend was great but also a little bananas. Possible topics for the future: how busy is too busy and does it change as general busyness increases? Will the sweet striped cat ever forgive me for shoving a pill down his throat? (wah! I feel bad, but it was necessary for reasons you don't want to know about.) Are my Christmas cards too weird? Why is everything such a mess? (literal mess! But probably also the other kind.) AND MANY MORE!

I was thinking of skipping this post all together and working on my possibly too weird Christmas cards, but it's never going to get any easier to write more often if I keep putting it off, if you know what I mean and I think that you do.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9