over the edge in a barrel (part one)

| On
Sunday, December 02, 2012
nikola tesla
I decided to split my Niagara Falls pictures into two posts - first the blurry and atmospheric instagram snaps. These are from my trip to western New York in the summer of 2011. This tall bronze gentleman is Nikola Tesla of SCIENCE FAME. . He is reading plans and making electricity with the power of his mind! (and a hydroelectric power plant.) 

Maid of the Mist boat tour, of course. I mean, we were THERE, it seemed like a waste of 3500 miles to be there and not get on the boat. 




Which isn't to say I didn't have second thoughts when we were all lined up in our cult-y blue rain jackets (more like blue garbage bags, really). Doesn't it look like we're standing in line to be sacrificed? If I hadn't been watching fellow tourists return on boats in their protective garbage bags, maybe I wouldn't have been so blithe about stepping on the boat. 



From above - I love this picture because it looks like an old postcard. Anyway! Part two of this brief Niagara series will involve photos taken ON THE BOAT. 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9