TO DO

| On
Friday, May 14, 2010
this way!

morning list:
+plant plants (yeah!)
+bottle return (ugh!)
+ upload pictures to flickr (this has been on every list I’ve made for the past 6 weeks. ugh x 8!)

general notes on the day:
* the weather is BEAUTIFUL. Sun, no clouds, high of 77. I will wear sunscreen.
* I don’t have to go to work today.
* my mom’s birthday is tomorrow and I have to do a couple more things related to that, only I’m not sure what they are yet. (awkward!)
* it’s not likely that someone snuck in and altered all my pants to they’re tighter, is it? I didn’t think so.
* I sense good things on the horizon.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9