weather overachiever

| On
Sunday, May 30, 2010
afternoon sun
I hate to say it because I'm beginning to believe that speaking makes it happen, but it's still raining. I saw on the news (a week ago!) that we're already at 197% of our monthly average rainfall. Enough already, sky! We get it - you're very good at rain.

This holiday weekend has also brought two kinds of visiting relatives, each with advantages and disadvantages. I was going to list them, but honestly if you have relatives you love who also drive you crazy, you know what I mean. (to say we are on opposite sides of the political spectrum doesn't begin to cover it, to name one tiny little thing.) One of the good parts of the visit is that a neutral area of discussion is CRAFTS - I have planned a new crochet afghan and at least two quilts!
1 comment on "weather overachiever"
  1. Giggle. Having already read your overhand underhand (hey, who wants to be underhanded?)post, I laughed out loud at the idea of crafts being neutral.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9