think that thought

| On
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
silhouette
here's my horoscope this week from Free Will Astrology"In the absence of clearly-defined goals," said Cancerian writer Robert Heinlein, "we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it." If this description is even a partial match for the life you're living, now is an excellent time to address the problem. You have far more power than usual to identify and define worthy goals -- both the short-term and long-term variety. If you take advantage of this opportunity, you will find a better use for the energy that's currently locked up in your enslavement to daily trivia. 


this description is more than a partial match for my current state. Right now what I need is a schedule and some BIG IDEAS and BIG PLANS.  Or maybe just to commit to some of the big ideas and big plans that have already occurred to me. Hmmmm. Still thinking about it.  My view has been unnecessarily narrow lately.

In news unrelated to the zodiac, I finally got some pictures uploaded! These are from ages ago ::checks date::  February 7th.

silhouette
I don't know how many times I've taken pictures of these same trees at the park, but I love them.

yellow lichen
Yellow lichen! This was on a fir tree and not on the previously pictured trees.

yellow lichen
I think it's pretty.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9