sunday supermoon list

| On
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Vicki Finds The Answer

1) Another supermoon - and it's finally clear enough here in Portland to see it! We're supposed to have a whole week of not-rain. The entire city is very excited, I assure you.

2) I bring up the moon because it's shining right in my window again like it does when it's able. It does seem bigger than usual, although maybe I'm just suggestible. ("Supermoon? Hot damn!")

3) I'm trying this LIFE EXPERIMENT where I go to bed earlier and get up earlier. It goes against just about every impulse, but the results are worth it. I'm less tired and I get more done! We'll see how long it lasts. This morning the sunrise was pink and gold and beautiful. (I was still in bed, but I could see out the window.) Of course now it's almost midnight and here I am, staring at the supermoon from my desk. It is hypnotizing me!

4) Vicki Finds the Answer of where to buy contacts that match her uniform EXACTLY. Or maybe she finds the answer of where to find industrial strength pilot whapping clipboards. Make your best guess in the comments, or you could just check here and see what the what is with Ms. Vicki Barr, Stewardess and Girl Detective. (I read a bunch of these back in the Florida day. Our library had a ton of old girl detective novels, and I read them all.) (hah! Now I'm thinking of Old Girl Detective novels as a genre, which would certainly include Miss Marple (pre-Jennifer Garner getting Marpleized). Maybe the Golden Girls could be rebooted to SOLVE CRIME.  Caftans! Rattan! Crime! it just goes together.)

5) I had a poem thing, but I think I'll save it for tomorrow. Its tough to follow Supermoons and overachieving Stewardess Detectives.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9